Thursday, November 15, 2007

I can't believe it's been...






.....way over a week since I've posted anything new here. I will try to do better as I certainly have enough samples and projects to show you. As Thanksgiving is right around the corner, we all need to stop and reflect on the abundances in our lives. I know that I've thought a lot about this during the past week. Here is a card that was designed by Lori Betterley and features one of my FAVORITE fall stamp sets, Delicious Autumn, which is retiring at the end of this catalogue year (December). This card features the techniques of paper piecing and a window card all in one. Plus, it uses one of the most awesome paper collections TAC has to offer,
Cha Cha paper. This collection offers 5 sheets of rich patterned paper and a sheet of coordinating tags that you can embellish your cards or scrapbook pages with. All for just $6.95.

Now, onto the specials for November with The Angel Company. A very merry special is going on now until the end of November. It is a great way to get started on those Christmas cards!! Check out this special.....
This special features a limited edition Christmas saying stamp set and the Merry Wishes Soar with It collection all for just $29.95. This is a GREAT price!! But you'd better hurry since this special only lasts until the end of November.
Another special is that TAC has extended their DOUBLE hostess benefits until the end of November!! Drop me an email if you would like to order anything during this time (GWP's are also double too!). TAC also has their Stamp of the Month for November and the Vintage set available for purchase too!!

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Such a cute blog-I can't believe that I just found it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails