Thursday, November 1, 2007

Whewww!!!

Boy, am I glad that Halloween is over but now that TAC has extended their Celebration promotion, my busy schedule will continue!! I couldn't have asked for better news for my customers. DOUBLE BENEFITS continue for the entire month of November!! So it is not too late to schedule your workshop or a catalogue show with me. This is wonderful news for my dear friend, Dena, who had a workshop scheduled for Sunday Oct. 28 but came down with vertigo and couldn't get out of bed. Long story short, one hospital stay later, she's feeling better and we now can continue with her workshop and she will still get DOUBLE benefits!! Thank you TAC!!!


Here is a picture of my kiddos in their Halloween costumes!! Yes, I made the pizza slice costume.......lots of bad words and headaches later, it turned out great and Brett kept saying, "Mommy, it was a success!" Gotta love 'em!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Carter said...

Great job on the pizza slice! Your kids look adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails