Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Late Christmas Ideas!!

Well...Christmas, 2 Birthdays, and New Years later, it's all finally over!! I wanted to share with you the 2 Christmas cards I sent out this year. They were inspired by JenCarter from whom I received an amazing swap card a couple of months ago which prompted me to buy the Swirly Seasons stamp set. I love this set....I can't wait to use it for my Valentine's Day cards too!! It is such a versatile set. This first one uses the holly, was paper pierced and was lifted off the card by pop dots. I also scallopped the bottom of the card with my 'old' scallopped scissors!! The second card uses JenCarter's idea and I broke out my paper crimper and inked away!! Here is my version of the swap card I received. Enjoy!!















Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Swirly Seasons, Holiday Greetings, Curls and Swirls
Inks: Versamark Ink, Brilliance Sky Blue, Noir Pallette
Bazzill cardstock
Tools: Paper Crimper, Paper piercer, Scallopped scissors, Bone folder
Misc ribbon and Pop Dots

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails