Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well, here it is..........

my Memory Purse!!! I had fun creating this wonderful scrapbook page and have really received a LOT of compliments on it. Like I said in an earlier post, it is really small inside but then don't we all need to downsize our purses a little?


I also am showing off my "bag tag" that I made for the group of swappers I'm in. I made these for seminar thinking that this way when we all got our new TAC bag, we'd be able to tell them apart by the monogram!! The bag tag is made using a baseball card sleeve and a binder ring with coordinating ribbons attached. The monogram was stamped with Alpha Grunge stamp set (my all time favorite) and then cut out. By the way, the drill press works great for punching holes through the baseball card sleeve!!

Well, I am going to go for now and try to create something new to post. Hopefully, it won't be a month before I post again since this is one of my New Years' resolutions!! Here's to a great New Year!!>

1 comment:

Jennifer Carter said...

Amy, that bag turned out great!! I love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails