Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Papertrey November Blog Hop Challenge"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
I couldn't miss the PTI blog hop now could I? 



TAG TIME CHALLENGE
Recently the design team put together a variety of holiday tags that are perfect to keep on hand
for quick wrap options. Now it's your turn to inspire us and the rest of the Papertrey community! Design
a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us! We will all have plenty
of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!

I have to be honest that I haven't
been in the mood to stamp for a couple of weeks and I wanted to thank everyone
who has given me encouragement over the past 2 weeks.
I made just one tag as I have a house full of family and I am on call today
so I'm making this short!


My snowflake is punched with a MS punch and covered with MS glitter....So pretty IRL!! 


Now, go on over to Nichole's blog to see the list of participants in this
TAG TIME CHALLENGE!
{Greetings of the Season}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Take Three Winter, Places Please, Polka Dot Basics II
Paper:  Kraft, Pure Poppy, Rustic White
Ink:  Vintage Cream, True Black, Versamark, Pure Poppy
Misc:  Galcial Snowflake punch (MS), Glitter (MS), Silver Pearls (M's), Hawaiian Shores Felt and button, Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Eyelet Lace Border Die, Foam Tape, Tag Sale 1 Die

46 comments:

Kara said...

great tag!!! i wouldn't miss the blog hop either:)

Lynn said...

Happy Thanksgiving Amy! Love your tag...especially the felt and the gems...perfect extra touches!

Laurie said...

Amy this is super cute!! I love the color combo! Hope you have a GREAT day!

Mary said...

Adorable! I love the square section added off the edge of the tag. And I don't blame you about missing the hop - I got something ready last night between cooking too :)

Keva said...

This is pretty! Great colors, too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful! I love the Take 3 hanging off the side of the tag and the bling in the middle of the snowflake! Very cute design and the snowflake at the top is the perfect addition to finish it all off!

Deb said...

Love this color combo!! Great job!!

Vanessa said...

Love your tag! So cute!

Victoria said...

This is beautiful, Amy. Love the bright colors!

Lindsay said...

So so cute! I love how you've used the Take Three set!

Eva said...

Love the snowflake embellishment at he top of your tag. Super happy to see you! Hopefully you had some good rest and the day continues to be "work quiet" and family abundant!

Ted said...

Amy, this tag is adorable - such great composition! :)

Linda said...

Such fun. So pretty. Great colors!!

Om oss said...

this was a wonderful tag, love the colors!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Sweet tag! Like the snowflakes on it.

Debbie Gaydos said...

LOOOOVE this, it's so so pretty!

Unknown said...

Great tag! So glad you participated!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful tag, Amy!!! Enjoy your company!

Hollie Shepard said...

Love all the snowflakes!

Unknown said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth S. said...

So pretty! Love all the sparkle!

Debby said...

A fab tag Amy. You did a wonderful job with all the details. I hope things are a bit better for you now.

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a pretty tag, Amy. Love your design and the color combo is beautiful.

Nadine said...

What an adorable tag Amy! Love all the embellies and layers!

Anonymous said...

so pretty and colorful! I love it!

hugs,
Viola

Anonymous said...

Your tag is gorgeous! Love the colors! (Love P!nk too!! Great music choice!)

Karen C. said...

Great colour combo - so fresh and fun looking!

Cindy said...

So cute. Love the aqua piece.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your pop of blue. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Terri E.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, looking at this just make me want to go dig into my new PTI goodies, thanks for the inspiration, and happy thanksgiving!

Sharron said...

Great tag! I love how you used Take Three: Winter and added touches of bling!

Gayatri said...

Love the colors you have used, Amy! Beautiful tag. Also like the snow flakes:)

Bonita Rose said...

Love it... u are oh so talented.... xo mwah.. happy thksgiving! xo

Anne B said...

Supercute and I love the colours!

BethieJ said...

Amy this is so CUTE! I LOVE the colors you used!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow Amy, what a LOVELY tag!!

beckynoelle said...

very pretty! i love the colors and i have to go buy that ms punch tomorrow :)

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun...love those little blinged snowflakes!

Vanessa said...

Your tag is beautiful!! I love all the details!

Cammie said...

Amy, this little tag is full of sparkling wintery wonder! Well done!

Mariah said...

So pretty...love the color combo!

Suzanne said...

Amy, I love it! The colors are awesome but the layout is great too!! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend!

Helen F. said...

Love this tag, Amy! I slipped in to the Blog Hop at the last minute..but I hated to miss out and NOW I have some wonderful ideas for gift tags :)

Sue Ann said...

YUMMY ...... love those colors together!!! And now I need that punch from MS even though I said I would not get it........xoxox

Rose said...

So pretty !! Love the colours and sparkle

Related Posts with Thumbnails