Friday, December 10, 2010

OTWC #37

It is time for another Off The Wall Craftiness color challenge!
This is another great color palette in monochromatic colors:
pinks



My card today for this challenge is another "love" card......I know I must
still be in a Valentine groove since the release of the newest stamp set from
Wilson Designs, called Ride Away With Me.  But I do love me some PINK!
I used one of my favorite favorite PTI stamp sets:  Heart Prints.
I have the coordinating punches that make this set so easy to use but I'll
bet PTI will have heart dies that come out soon!


I had such a great time making this card......my 5yr old daughter helped me! 
Well, as much as she could sitting on my lap that is!  I was stumped as to what shade
of pink button to flag the sides when my daughter said, "What about this flower one mommy?"
Oh how sweet that was......she was right as I LOVE the buttons she picked out!
I was going for something much lighter.  :)


This week's sponsor is Just Imagine Crafts and there is a great prize
up for grabs too!

I'm sending this over to Caardvarks for their current challenge of monochromatic cards.
It also looks like it's the last challenge from them too.  Go link up a card!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments about my cards over
the past week (it's been busy here!).  I know how much time it takes and I appreciate
each and every comment!
{Be Mine}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Heart Prints
Paper:  Hibiscus Burst, Stamper's Select White, other pink (SU)
Ink:  True Black, Hibiscus Burst, other pink (SU)
Misc:  Doilies (HL), Tin Types Impression Plate, Pinking Hearts Border Punch (MS), Double Ended Banners Die, Heart Punch (EK Success), Misc. pink buttons, White Embroidery Floss (DMC), Foam Tape, White Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Corner Rounder (CM)


25 comments:

Cindy said...

Amy this is so beautiful!

Debby said...

Oh Amy, this is loooovely! The placements of the hearts is fab and I like the doily in the back too.

Laurie said...

Oh Amy this is so sweet! I love those hearts! I know I need that set now!! The doily is gorgeous and I do love those flower buttons! Good pick P!! ;)

Sue Ann said...

I love reading about kiddies helping.... sounds just like Emma !!! This is so sweet and I love all the pink~~ as always beautiful!!!

Lynn said...

Amy, this is a gorgeous card...love that your little one helped you. I love the banner and her buttons!

Christina said...

This is pink perfection, Amy! Love the doily, and the Heart Prints have been on my wish list for a long time. And the tiny hearts on the punched border are SO CUTE!

~Tammy~ said...

Amy I love this so much! Beautiful! Don't you love it when our little ones help. I wouldn't trade it! I have something for you over on my blog! You rock!

Eva said...

This is so pretty Amy...I am so not ready to start working on valentines,lol.

Lindsay said...

This is fantastic Amy! I love the doily and the hearts and of course that border punch and EVERYTHING about his "love"-ly card!!

Monica K. said...

This is so, so gorgeous! I love all of the monochromatic pinks and the doiley. I love it!!

Kara said...

gorgeous...just perfect!

Gayatri said...

Very pretty and love the doily and the banner. Love your card :)

B said...

Oh wow,this is so lovely! Just a fab card!

DF said...

So pretty! And your daughter's choice of buttons was perfect!! Must be a future stamper. :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So pretty!

Rhonda said...

Love the doily backgrd. Have a great weekend Amy.

Maggie said...

What a sweet card....and your daughter did a great job with the button choice too :)

Anonymous said...

This is SO adorable! I need to get me some doilies soon! And you were right, it seems PTI will be releasing heart dies this month! Woohooo!!

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous, Amy! I have to start using my doilies. They look so pretty on cards and you made it look so easy! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooooooo gorgeous!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Amy, this card made me sigh, absolutely LOVELY!

Paulina said...

This card is so beautiful, Amy! Seriously, everything on this card is stunning- I don't know that I can chose a favorite part!

Michele Gross said...

Love this!! The doily background is wonderful and those buttons are the perfect touch! Great team work :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Yup, you had me at PINK! Eeek! Love it! Awesome Valentine's Day card and I love, love, love that doily background. Your little gal did an awesome job with her button selection, too!

Unknown said...

this is absolutely beautiful!!! love all the elements and colors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails