Friday, April 15, 2011

OTWC #51

Today I have the next Off the Wall Craftiness challenge card for you.  What do you all think of the every 2 week's challenge vs. every week?  I kinda like it.  I think it just gives you all more time to work on your project and get it linked up!  Look at this week's inspiration photo:


I can not believe Easter is just around the corner.  I remember as a kid LOVING those marshmallow peeps and bunnies!  Now, I wouldn't eat one unless my kids dared me to!  We are planning some egg dying this weekend and some egg hunts!  Should be fun.


This week's sponsor is May Arts.....fabulous ribbon I tell 'ya.  I didn't have any that would match this card but their quality is out of this world.  Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge! 
{Happy Easter}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Spring Silhouettes and Everything's Owlright (Wilson Designs), Egg Hunt
Paper:  Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold,  Plum Pudding, Hawaiian Shores, Rustic White
Ink: Versamark, True Black
Misc:  Egg Die, Nesties (Spellbinders), Pearls (M's), White Gel Pen, Scor-Bug/Scor-Pal, Plum Pudding Ribbon, Linen/Canvas IP, Foam Tape

16 comments:

Paulina said...

Amy, this card is SUPER DUPER cute! It totally reminds me of those marshmallow peeps! Totally loving the theme of this challenge....life is so crazy, but I really hope I can find time to play along!

Kim O'Connell said...

WOW! What a perfect Easter card! Love that ribbon!

Lindsay said...

What a cute Easter card Amy! I love those colorful egges! Too cute!

Laurie said...

Amy this is adorable! I love those eggs and how you did the background!

Christina said...

This card is super sweet! I love the silhouette images stamped onto the eggs, and the way you tucked them behind the ribbon. Such a fun design!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card Miss Amy!!!

Keva said...

This is SO cute, Amy! I love those eggs on the grey background. As for Peeps, I have packages upon packages of them in my house. I totally love those things!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really cute, Amy! Love how you decorated the eggs, and the stamping on the background looks wonderful!

Sue Ann said...

SO DARN CUTE ~~ I just love Easter...... the whole thing!! I love the eggs they are just perfect!!! And as for peeps ...... I like to make them homemade :) NERD!! I know but I have made friends with it!!! xoxo

Jen Carter said...

So cute!! I love the colors you chose and how you used the images on the eggs!

Kristin said...

oh i love this so much!! I can't believe Easter is just around the corner. it has really snuck up on me this year!! Your card is simply beautiful. i love it!

The Paper Parade said...

I love the colors, the eggs, and the way you laid the whole card out...what a great happy Easter card :)

~Tammy~ said...

Cute card Miss Amy, I think we were all on the same wave length huh! Hope you have fun on your egg hunts! I am proud of my little one. He found the golden egg in his age group! Off to see the Easter Bunny later!

Lee Anne said...

This is beautiful, Amy. I love the brightly colored eggs.

Dana said...

I LOVE this!!!!! The tiny white dot on the BG make me swoon with delight.

Katie said...

What a fun little grouping of eggs...I love the bright colors against the neutral Kraft background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails