Thursday, June 14, 2012

Paint the Town with Market Street Stamps

Just a quick note to click HERE if you haven't already voted for who you would like in the Top 10 of Gallery Idol!  I would love for you to vote for me but let me tell you that the other girls had fabulous card sets as well!  You have until 1pm CST today to vote!
Thank you so much for the support over the past week!  :)



Alright, here we are for the Paint the Town color challenge that went live yesterday over at Market Street Stamps!  I think the colors this month are classic and ooze a "homeyness" feel to them.  Well, it could be that photo of the vintage phones.....ah....I remember those!  Anyone else?  :)




My card uses the mini stamp set Neighborhood and for $5.....it is a steal of a deal!
Colored in with some Copics and you have a simple but fun "punny" card.
The sentiment is from the larger set called Home Sweet Home.



Let's see what you do with these classic colors for your chance at winning a stamp set from

{House it Going?}
Stamps:  Neighborhood and Home Sweet Home (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, SS White (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Dies:  Small Scallop Border (PTI)
Misc:  Copics

11 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Great use of the color palette, girl! LOVE those sweet houses, and that sentiment is perfect! It's on its way to me right now ;). Can't wait!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute and CAS!

Laurie said...

Amy this is so cute! I love the CAS layout!

Jeanne J. said...

Amy - Your card is so sweet! Love the pun and the bold colors on those houses! CAS Perfection!

Tracey McNeely said...

I just love that stamp set Amy. Fantastic CAS card.

Annette Allen said...

how cute are these house...great card..

Kim Heggins said...

So adorable and I would love to live on this street. Your houses are so perfect. Fabulous card.

Jingle said...

Super cute card!

Christina said...

Those houses are super sweet and perfect for these colors. I think my mom was the last person on earth to finally get rid of her rotary phone when I was in high school!

Jen Carter said...

Your houses look terrific! Good job with your coloring!

The Paper Parade said...

Amy, what a cute card you created...just love the punny sentiment :) And I voted for you...your cards for the last round were SO awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails