Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cloud9 Blog Hop--July

Hi everyone!  I know it's been very busy on my blog this week but I've been having lots of fun creating summery fun things!   Could this be that summer is half over?  No way!  :)


My post is all about Wplus9 and their gorgeous stamps!  I have been a fan for a LONG time and have too many of their stamps to even mention here but lucky for me, my good friend, Suzanne, started this blog called Cloud9 Blog Hop.  This is a place for those of us Wplus9'ers to get our time to use these stamps! 

Here is my card using Folk Art Florals and Heartfelt Mix.
Folk Art Florals is such a gorgeous set and they have matching dies!  Now I went for a more CAS card here but you could certainly spruce it up and use the dies too!

Amy1


I'm also going to mention that all the inks here are Amuse.  I know some of you will say, "I told you so!"  And yes you should be saying this right now!  They stamp beautifully!  :)
So thank you for that push I needed to buy these!
Here is the inspiration photo for this month's Cloud9 Blog hop! 
Enjoy!



{Congratulations)
Stamps:  Folk Art Florals, Heartfelt Mix (Wplus9)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, SS White (PTI)
Ink:  Cranberry, Fern, Ocean, Papaya, Orange (Amuse)
Dies:  Double Ended Banner Die (PTI)
Misc:  Scor-Pal, Foam Adhesive


19 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

oooh, love the colors you used Amy!

Lynn said...

Love, love, love the colors! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Sue Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors are perfect ~ Now I guess I will have to go to the dark side with these inks!!!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful stamping there, Amy! So colourful and perfect spring/summer feel. I love the broad red matting. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Cloud9 :)

Renee said...

Love this bright, cheerful CAS...
it's gorgeous!!
You really brought out the colors with your gorgeous stamping...
just love this!! :)

Kara said...

Yeah..... I think im gonna have to have this set!!:). So pretty, Amy!

Annette Allen said...

pretty card..love the stamped background..

Sharron said...

SO pretty, Amy! Love your wonderfully stamped design!

Unknown said...

Amy this is so pretty. I love the colors you used.

Melissa said...

Very pretty, Amy!

Jen Carter said...

Amy I love how this turned out!! It is gorgeous!!

Christina said...

Gorgeous stamping, Amy! I love the rich red mat and simple banner. So glad you could join in with the first Cloud9 blog hop!

Cristina said...

Unbelievably gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Amy!

Jennifer K said...

Gorgeous! Methinks I'm going to have to buy a few Wplus9 stamp set and the Folk Art Florals is definitely going to have to be in that order!

Suzanne said...

Perfection! This is beautiful, Amy! I don't have the guts to try stamping patterns like this so I need you to tech me! Thanks so very much for joining us!

The Paper Parade said...

Wow, Amy this turned out great! I love that you created your own background with the stamps :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love your take on this, so fun to see how everyone takes one photo and goes a different direction.

anya said...

Fantastic as always, Amy! The design you created is so spectacular - vibrant and lovely! So glad that you could join us for the Cloud9 blog hop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails