Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs July Blog Hop {Day 1}

Today is such a sunshiny day!  That's because it's time for an awesome release from
This month Laura is featuring some great new designs for all those summery and sunshiny days!
You should have arrived here from the Lil' Inker Designs Blog to start the hop.


I wanted to share my card to show you that now the little picture is complete......we now have SUNS!!!  Oh yes, and they have the SIGNATURE perforations Laura is so well known for!  I think you will agree that these are a must have because they give just that extra little touch!

AmySun


I've paired the Sun die up with the previously released Rainbows and Clouds dies.  I've diecut 2 suns, layered them, and flipped up some of the rays for dimension.  A crochet threaded button tops it off.  My clouds are diecut from the Shimmer paper from PTI.  You may remember a certain card from a few weeks ago that got some attention and I used that same paper here.  :)  My sentiment is one of a bunch of new ones releasing to go with the Sun dies! 

Here is a close-up photo to show just the amount of dimension and texture there are to these new dies!

AmySun2


We are releasing the Sun dies as a set (2 dies and sentiments), the dies together, or the dies separate.  This way you can decide to get what you would use but let me tell you that I KNOW you will use them all!  hehe



Now it's time to go visit my very dear friend, Jen Carter to see what creative things she's made!
Remember, there are prizes up for grabs so comment away! 
2--$10 store credits will be given away to some lucky people!
{Wishing you sunshine & smiles}
Stamps:  Sun Sentiments (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Shimmer, SS White (PTI)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Sunshine Dies, Clouds and Rainbow Dies (Lil' Inker Designs), Linen IP (PTI)
Misc:  Crochet Thread, Harvest Gold Button, Foam Tape

41 comments:

Annette Allen said...

WOW WEE this is so so awesome...I love it...

Love the new release.

Unknown said...

WOW! This is super CUTE! Love the rainbow with the sun peaking out from behind the clouds. You use the perfect sentiment for your design! ;o)

Marisa said...

How fun is this! Summer personified :) Love the sun you created. A fabulous card that makes me smile :)

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness this is just So CUTE!! Love the whole ensemble! It all looks Fabulous together! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...how stinking cute...love the whole set together.

~amy~ said...

this is pure perfection...so very fun & happy....I LOVE it!!!!

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, I am literally drooling over this design. I love love how you layered the suns. This design is gorgeous, crisp and I can't think of a better way to showcase how nicely our new Sun set and our existing Rainbows & Clouds set work together! GREAT JOB!!!!
Laura

Renee said...

So adorable I just die!!
LOVE it!!
And yes...
I do believe they are must have's so I ordered last night...
right before I lost internet because of something we haven't seen in quite a while around here...
rain!!
And thunder...
and lightening! :)
But this is gorgeous, Amy...
so full of happiness I just smile!:)

Mary-Anne V said...

what a cheerful card...love these new dies.

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is, like, totally perfect, Amy! But then, that's how I always think of your cards. :)

reeree62 said...

Wow!!! Love it! The dies & stamps are awesome!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ok Amy I have stopped drooling now. This is seriously cute! I love the sun and will have to get it. I have Rainbows and Clouds so it is the perfect compliment!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

Awwww so damn cute, love the sun!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this Amy! All these dies together are wonderful and I love that you doubled up the sun and used that little button in the middle. So so cute!

Sue D said...

This sun looks so great with the rainbow and clouds.

Sharron said...

LOVE your card, Amy! And I've fallen so in love with Lil' Inker after using those in your fabulous Christmas kit. I just couldn't even wait to see what else is new and ordered both the new set and also Rainbows & Clouds! Thanks so much for all the inspiration. Your designs are the greatest!

Laurie said...

This is adorable! Love those shimmery clouds and that cute sun die!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just ADORABLE!!! Stunning and beautiful!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh my gosh how sweet is this card! I love the sunshine and they way you bended the rays!

Karen M said...

I LOVE this card, Amy. It is so clean and fun and I especially like the pearlescent effect on the dinky clouds! Kx

Jeanne J. said...

I love how the color just pops off the page here! Your dimensional clouds are awesome and gosh, that sunshine with the button - cute as ever! Gotta get these!

canadian_liner said...

Such a warm and cheery card, just what you intended, I'm sure. Love the layers of clouds in that pearly paper.

Cathy said...

Wow! These sets are great together! Love the sentiments too.

Linda said...

Love how you use old and new dies together.

Joyce said...

Wonderful card. I think that sunshine die is terrific.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Ooooo, all that white is just perfect with the rainbow and sun!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Amy! You're a master when it comes to those clouds!

Bev Karolak said...

Simply gorgeous Amy!! I just adore the new sunshine dies & stamps.

Maureen Merritt said...

Stunning Amy, I'm in love with the simple design with all of that added dimension! And the shimmer paper, I think I need that!

Christina said...

This is so fun and cheery! The shimmer cardstock looks amazing.

Njeri said...

This is a fabulous card, so bright and sunny. I love it.

Christine said...

Makes me smile!

Nadine said...

LOVE it Amy! So clever to make one large rainbow out of the dies!

Im so happy there are suns now to coordinate with the rainbow and clouds set! I bought that stamp set because I saw the beautiful creations you and the team did with it and knew I just had to have it! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

this card is to die for! love it!

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun card! Like the little button center in your sun!

Isha Gupta said...

Such a bright and fun card. TFS

Karenladd said...

Oh! This card just makes me smile! Those sun dies are so fun!

Jen Carter said...

Love this card and apparently I need some of that shimmer paper! I was going to ask you about this card when we talked today and forgot! So...did you use two sets of the rainbow dies to make one big rainbow? I love how it looks!

Suzanne said...

Amy, this is fantastic! I love those sun dies!

cassie said...

oh my! how sweet is that card? I love it.

Wida said...

This is a scene full of fun!!! Great job

Related Posts with Thumbnails