Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs July Blog Hop {Day 5}

Hi and welcome to the last day of goodness from
Lil' Inker Designs!  You should have arrived from the Lil' Inker Designs Blog for the start of this hop so if you didn't, you need to start there as there are prizes up for grabs!


I decided to use the fabulous new Flip Flop set for another card to share on the hop.
Literally, I have oodles of ideas for uses of this set but I'm just going to be stingy and share one today and keep you on track for the blog hop!

AmyFlipFlop2

I thought this time I would try my hand at using all of this pattern paper I've been hoarding!  Anyone else like this?  Especially the 6 x 6 paper pads?  So, I'm channeling my inner Jen Carter here!
She is the master at using bright pattern papers and meshing them beautifully!
This paper is from a new (to me) collection called Paradise Beach by Echo Park.  It is perfect for all those beachy summery cards.  And I can't leave here without pointing out the fabulous sentiments and font Laura has in this set!  Can you say FUN??

AmyFlipFlop3



Thank you so much for all your visits this week!  It's been a very busy week!
Remember to go visit all the other DT blogs in the hop for your chance at 2--$10 store credits!
Your next stop is the ever so creative friend of mine.......JEN CARTER!
{Just a foot note}
Stamps:  Flip Flop Sentiments (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  SS White, Kraft, Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Patter Paper:  Paradise Beach (Echo Park)
Dies:  Flip Flops (Lil' Inker Designs), Pinking Edge Border (PTI)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Gemstones

28 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

So fun! Oh yeah, I've got tona of paper too! I'm working on making a dent in my piles!

Tracey McNeely said...

These flip flops are the cutest Amy! Love the hoarded paper, I am so like that.

Isha Gupta said...

Fun and Cute. Love this card Amy. TFS

Bev Karolak said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours.

canadian_liner said...

Sweet summery card. Good for you, aiming to use up your PP...my problem is I can't bear to throw out the scraps...

Renee said...

I love this!!
The colors...
the paper that I have and keep forgetting about...
*giggle*
Love these fabby flippies in stripes and bling...
perfect! :)

JJ Bolton said...

So sweet Amy! Love the way you layer your cards!

Hope you have a great weekend with your adorable family:)

reeree62 said...

Love this...the colors & simplicity both!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Bring on summer!!!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card...love it..

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

so cute, love the sentiment with the flip flops, adorable card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a fun set of dies! Love the little sparkle on the flip flops and how you rounded just the one corner.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh my and they are sooooo cute in the stripes!

Sharron said...

Love the colors! Love the stripes! This flip flop set is so cute! Thanks for introducing me to Lil' Inker!

Sue D said...

Very cute paper on your flip flops.

Emily Leiphart said...

Super cute, Amy! I love the colours and texture on this!

Enigma Artist said...

This is so summery fresh! Love the card. Beverly

Anonymous said...

Such fun colors.

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on this one! SOOOO pretty!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Geri said...

This is so cute, Amy! I've only been able to peek quickly at your creations the last couple weeks...so very busy at church! And so, so TIRED! But it's over now, and I sure hope I can find a little more time for creating and blogging friends!! So sorry for my lack of comments...I'm still lovin what you do!!

Nadine said...

Love those striped flip flops…I want a pair just like that! I've been lovin' all your awesome LID release posts!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

love this!!

Shannon White said...

So Adorable! And yes,I have a ton of 6x6 dp pads too, lol. I think I have become officially addicted! lol

Hugs
Shannon

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute flip flop card...love your choice of pp.

Laura Pryor said...

Oh I just love the striped flip flop and the colors you've used here! So so summery and FUN!! Love this AMY

Jen Carter said...

I want some fun striped sandles like those!! This is such a fun card, I love the Southwest feel it has with the colors and the different designs like the zig zag. I love how you embellished teh centers of teh flip flop's flowers too!

Diana said...

What a cute card! I think I'm gonna have to order this stamp set!

bdcampers@msn.com

Anonymous said...

The flip flops are so cute. I am far from crafty but my kids just got me an envelope printer
and it makes me want to make my own cards. I want to be able to make homemade cards for everyone by the holidays. I love the different colors. I will have to try that. Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails