Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Paper Dolls Challenge #50

Did any of you see Maile Belles blog post the other day? 
I was blown away at how simple her technique was.......so I thought why not give it a shot.
I proposed this challenge to my fellow Dolls as my last challenge with
The Paper Dolls group.

Focal Point Impressions

So here is my card using Maile's technique.  I had a very hard time photographing my cards to show exactly how much the impression makes a difference.  So trust me.....it's there and is amazing.

Amy1

Here are both cards together............

Amy4

I pulled out an older PTI set called Beautiful Blooms II and stamped the images onto a Top Note Die.
The card on the left is NOT impressed with the IP and the one on the right is.
I challenged the Dolls group to make their own version.  So let's see what you can make.....make sure and link it up over on The Paper Dolls Blog.
Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for sharing your day with me!


{From me to you....}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Flower Fusion #6, Beautiful Blooms II
Paper:  Pure Poppy, SS White
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold
Dies:  Top Note Die (SU), Double Ended Banners, Polka Dot IP
Misc:  Pure Poppy Buttons, White Crochet Thread

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely cards my, both of them. Isn't photographing cards tough? I will definitely head to Paper Dolls for this challenge.

Jen Carter said...

Loving the bright colors on this card! It's amazing what a difference the embossing makes too!!

Jill Norwood said...

These are wonderful. Loved this design tip when I saw it too! Embossing is just like magic for paper and does make a difference!

Related Posts with Thumbnails