Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sending a Cuppa

Hi all!  It's a blazin' hot here in Kansas!  My car said 108 degrees here yesterday!
I have a card to share today using a fabulous set called Daily Grind from Market Street Stamps.
Fairly simple design with some pattern paper from PTI cut with the Fishtail Flags Stax and layered.

Sending a cuppa love

I die cut my circle frame using 2 sizes of circles and then I paper pierced inside the perimeter of the circle.  Boy do I need to clean my craft room.......I could not find my paper piercer and then finally moved some things and whalaa!  There it was!  I know my dots aren't spaced evenly but I was too lazy to continue to look for my plastic template that would have helped me!  LOL

Sending a cuppa love

I'm sending this over to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week: Let's Strip!



I sincerely hope it's cooler where you are and you are all enjoying your summer!
Have a wonderful day!
{Sending a cuppa love}
Stamps:  Daily Grind (MSS)
Paper:  SS White, Soft Stone, Pure Poppy (PTI), Smokey Shadow Patterns (PTI)
Ink:  Charcoal Palette, Pure Poppy, True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Fishtail Flags Stax (MFT), Limitless Layers Circles (PTI)
Misc:  Red Gems, Foam Adhesive, Paper Piercer

13 comments:

Geri said...

Those little dots look pretty perfectly spaced to me!! This is really cute!! I love the patterned paper PTI is putting out. Mixing patterns in one color like you've done here always looks so nice! (Well I don't know if it ALWAYS looks THIS nice...) Wish shipping didn't cost what it does...I would just like to gradually pick up a pad at a time til I had em all!!! Great card, Amy!

Jen Carter said...

Cute, cute!! It makes me really excited to get my SS paper!! I love how you mixed all the patterns and elements and the pop of red!

Marisa said...

What a cute card! Love the colour combo and the pinked circle is too fun :)

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous, Amy! Love the way that red pops off those gorgeous black and grey patterned papers. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fantastic Amy, love your strips of paper and the red really sets the whole thing off. Stay cool, we hit 104 degrees here in Toronto yesterday,that doesn`t happen in these parts very often.

Dayna Sabrina said...

What a wonderful card. I love the colors, especially the bright and bold red. Flawless execution. Thanks so much for sharing!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Amy - lookin fab girl! Love the color combo and the little sprinkle of gems!

Kim Heggins said...

Amy this is such a classy card...love the coffee mug being featured in the adorable layered circle. So much fun.

Lynn said...

Love the color combo...so fabulous! And...I hope you are not sending the weather this way, but that is normally the case! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Amy!

Marybeth said...

Love this Amy. So crisp and clean. Love the way you have the banners hanging down.

Michele Gross said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! Love it :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

Ooh, I hear you on the heat! It was 108 in my car on the way to my parents, too. Luckily I'm headed back to MA now where it's supposed to be cooler this weekend. Hope you get some relief soon!
Loving these colors together, your patterned banners, and the cute pierced circle. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Wida said...

the execution of your cards are flawless. the card almost looks edited. like you took a black and white photograph and colored in the red. remember those popular photos in the 90's of the black and white boy and girl and they had roses in their hands that were in color? this is what your card reminds me of!

Related Posts with Thumbnails