Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You sweep me....


Hi everyone!
 
I have another "Punny" Valentine to share.  I just can't get enough of this fun set!
Here's a little snippet of my card to tease you.  Go check out the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Blog today for my full card!
 
 
 
 
A Punny Valentine
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Can't wait to see what you make with this cute set!  Don't forget to link up your projects over on Flickr and Splitcoast Stampers (search freshsqueezedstamps)!
 
 
{you sweep me}
Stamps:  A Punny Valentine (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Paper:  SS White, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Dear Lizzy Neapolitan (American Crafts)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Fishtail Flags Stax (MFT)
Misc:  Raspberry Pink Baker's Twine (Timeless Twine), Sprinkles (Annabelle Stamps)

 
 





3 comments:

Jingle said...

I love the amazing cuteness that is this card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Let a comment at FSS but I had to come here and tell you how stinkin' cute your card is. Perfectly CAS.

Chunyuan said...

soooo cute. love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails