Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Release {Weather Through}


Welcome!  I'm here sharing a card for the newest Fresh Squeezed Stamps release!  Today we're sharing a wonderful new set called Weather Through.  It's packed with all things related to weather!
 
 
I focused on the clouds and raindrops but I have soo many ideas for this stamp set!  I was super excited when I was assigned it!  I love that the cloud stamp has stitching on it but I wanted an entire cloud stamped........so, I turned my stamp over and stamped with the backside!  I've used this technique many times and it just gives more life to your stamps!
 
We'll weather it together

 
 Now, you need to head to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration from the DT using Weather Through. There on the blog you will see the full stamp set AND make sure to enter for your chance at the giveaway of this set!
Thank you so much for stopping by
 
{we'll weather it together}
Stamps:  Weather Through (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink: Sky (Amuse), Charcoal Palette
Misc:  Gem
 


9 comments:

Brandi said...

So cute!!!

Kim S said...

Such a perfect card!!

~amy~ said...

That smidge of bling is perfect.

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Brilliant card Amy!

Deb said...

Simply beautiful!

Geri said...

Awww...how sweet!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Cute card! Love those clouds and raindrops!

Christina said...

This looks like a cute set! I love the soft blue and gray you chose for the stamping, and that single rhinestone on the cloud is brilliant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails