Monday, February 4, 2013

January AEI♥U Challenge

 
Happy Monday (or late Sunday)!  I've had this idea on my desk for several days now and finally finished it up for the January AEI♥U Challenge!  Here is the inspiration photo:
 


I couldn't get this photo out of my head!  I think it was the all neutral background featuring shades of grey with a pop of rose color.  Here's my card using Framed Fonts and Lots of Love sets.  I looked at this photo and thought this sentiment was perfect......BIG and BOLD!  And don't you love those tiny arrow stamps?  I ♥♥♥ them!!!
 
BIG BOLD

 Thanks for stopping by today!
 
{BIG BOLD small italic}
Stamps:  Framed Fonts and Lots of Love (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Soft Stone (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Smoky Shadow (PTI)
Ink:  Slate and Cranberry (Amuse)
 

7 comments:

Angie said...

I do love those tiny arrows, and I love your card too! The frame and striped paper...lovely!

Lynn said...

Oh I love every last detail!

Brandi said...

This clean and simple card is amazing!!!

Avery Elle said...

Amy- I love this card! What a great interpretation of the challenge!

Aimes said...

Super take on the inspiration and a great design!
Hugs!
x

Christina said...

Perfect take on the photo, Amy. I love the placement of the frame with the panel of striped paper behind it. So classy!

Jen Carter said...

I love the different stripes on this card! And the colors and layout too! So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails