Sunday, September 29, 2013

dance & gleam

 
Hope your weekend is going well!  We went to a friend's home last evening for a Cajun dinner featuring shrimp and crawfish!  It was delish!  Today we are heading out to see our son play some fall baseball games!  The weather is gorgeous.....blue sky and cool temps!
 
I'm still on a roll with Halloween cards......must be that 12 Kits of Occasions post I've been working on for tomorrow!  So you must come back for that!
 
I have an easy all stamped Halloween card......First I do want to disclose that I do love my pattern papers and I've added one in here but I do love to get back to the roots of my cardmaking......STAMPING!  All the goodies uses today can be found at i {heart} papers!! Links to the specific products from IHP are below:
 
 
 
9.29.13 
 

I am going to link this up over at the Simon Days Stamp Wednesday challenge.....Anything Goes!!!
{dance & gleam)
Stamps:  Spooky Cuties, Spooky Sentiments, Whole Lotta Dots (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  White, True Black, Plum Pudding (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Halloween Parade (Doodlebug Design)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine), Orange (AMuse), Mojito (Fresh Ink)
Misc: Foam Adhesive

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy love your Halloween card so much, I have not touched those RC sets yet. I am waiting until my 12 Kits is posted. LOL

Sharron said...

Your Halloween cards are so adorable! Definitely CUTE and not scary! Love the happy little ghosts on this one.

~amy~ said...

So fun:)

Lisa Carroll said...

This is adorable! Love the design! Don't forget to include a link to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog in your post so you can be eligible for the random prize draw. ;) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet Halloween card Amy...I love how you pulled so many fun goodies together and came up with fabulous card. Love it!

Christina said...

This is so adorable, and I love any Halloween card with a bit of purple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails