Thursday, September 12, 2013

Neat & Tangled September Release {Day 4}

 
 
 
Welcome to Day 4 of the September Release from Neat & Tangled!  Danielle has designed some amazing holiday themed sets.  Let's continue with the show!
 
Today I'm sharing a card made with Thankful Turkey.  This set features a "thankful for you" sentiment and an adorable turkey!  I've been seeing cards all over lately using an off set panel.  I thought I would try my hand at this!  Maile did a fabulous card found on THIS post and Laura on THIS post.  Thanks for the inspiration!  And those sequins??  You can find them at Neat & Tangled! 
 
Thankful for you2
 
There is a GIVEAWAY each day of the release (today it is Thankful Turkey), so make sure you stop by each day to comment to win!  Giveaway winners will be announced early Friday morning.  Stamp sets will be available for purchase HERE starting at 8am EST Friday!
 
See you back here tomorrow!!
 
{THANKFUL for you}
Stamps:  Thankful Turkey (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:  Soft Stone, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Reflections: Fall (EP)
Ink:  French Roast (AMuse)
Misc:  Copper Penny Sequins (Neat & Tangled)

6 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Great card! Love the masculine look of this, and those sequins! N&T has the very best sequins! Heading over to N&T right now. : ) Bev

~amy~ said...

so wonderful!

Unknown said...

Awesome angle!! Looks fabulous!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Amy! You totally rocked this angled look!

Sharron said...

Great design! Love the plaid!

Basement Stamper said...

I love this design, what a great card! Definitely my most favorite I've seen all this week-the use of the patterned papers is perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails