Friday, September 6, 2013

Reverse Confetti New Release: Forever Fall

 
****If you are hear for my CAS-ual Fridays Challenge post, please scroll down!!****
 
 
Welcome to the September Release for Reverse Confetti!!!  Jen has put together some amazing sets AGAIN this month......this time featuring pumpkins, ghosts, fall, and lots of lovely sentiments!!! 
 
 
Today we are sharing inspiration using Forever Fall.  I love the bold fall images and this sweet wood border stamp!!!  I kept this super simple to show off these images.  (sneak peek:  the fat pumpkin is from a set you'll see tomorrow!) 
 
I stamped my woodgrain border stamp twice.....side by side to make it longer to extend across my card.  I am loving those polka dot pumpkins!!  Don't you all want polka dotted pumpkins too? 
 
happy FALL  
 
 

 
There will be a $15 gift certificate up for grabs. Make sure to leave a comment on each sneak peek post for each designer. Comments will close at noon CST on September 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm on September 7th.
 
 
{happy FALL}
Stamps:  Forever Fall (Reverse Confetti)
Paper;  Rustic White, Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (PTI), Mojito (Fresh Ink), Orange (AMuse)
Misc:  Twine (PTI), Orange Zest Button (PTI), Foam Adhesive

33 comments:

~amy~ said...

So sweet Amy! There is something about fall cards...I simply LOVE them. My fav season.

Lisa H. said...

soooo super sweet, Amy. LOVe your pumpkin trio with that teeny button. ♥

wendy said...

cute card, sweet pumpkins

jennifer mitten said...

This is adorable and I need polka dot pumpkins:-)

Donna said...

the woodgrain heart border is adorable!

Penny Ward said...

Super cute! Love all the white space!

Happy Dance said...

Love this! Sweet little pumpkins and a perfect sentiment. Am looking forward to the 8th; this set is definitely on my list. Great card. Bev

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your card and this stamp set! They're both wonderful!

Connie said...

Love those polka dot pumpkins too!

Iris said...

I LOVE the polka dot pumpkins!

Sue D said...

Very cute fall card--love the polka dots and the wood grain panel.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Amy!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute trio of pumpkins and the woodgrain pattern underneath.

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Amy! Love those pumpkins :)

Veronica Z said...

Amy I love your card! I've been on the look out for fall sets and this one is a must have!

cm said...

Lovely card; something about pumpkins just makes me smile! Wonderful showcase of the new RC release!
c

Alice said...

oh so cute! sweet card, Amy!

Miriam Prantner said...

That woodgrain just makes me happy! Love that little button you added too!

Unknown said...

SUPER cute! Love that you used both pumpkins -- fun! Beautifully done :)

Denise Bryant said...

Great set... love the woodgrain and pumpkins! Love the card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh dear...I see I'm going to have to put at least two sets on my wish list so I can have those sweet little pumpkins! Love your CAS design!

Unknown said...

Very cute and I love the polka dots!

Lisa F said...

polka dot pumpkins and a woodgrain border? I'm in LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Very cute I love how you added the button to the pumpkin. Great idea! TFS I love fall and this set is just so cute!

Amy McCue said...

Cute pumpkins.

Sheila H said...

This is a darling stamp set. I love the wood panel and the polka dot pumpkin. Your card is sweet and fun :)

craftymom205 said...

Love the pumpkins.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Tara said...

Love the beautiful simplicity of your card! The pumpkins are darling!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Adorable card!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love the colors of your adorable pumpkins...just too cute.

Laurie said...

This is darling! I love that woodgrain stamp!

Valerie said...

So perfectly CAS! Love the polka dotted pumpkins, too!

Kim S said...

You were the reason that I bought this set too!! Love the sweet simplicity of this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails