Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Tags

 
****If you are here for my Reverse Confetti Blog Hop post.......click HERE or scroll down****
 
 

I've made quite a few tags this year for gifts and YES I'm going to use them!  So I was excited to help my friend Tracey celebrate tags during her 25 days of Tags feature!!!  Have you seen her posts?  Amazing guests and fabulous tags......Thank you Tracey!!
 
My tag features my favorite winter set from Verve.......Glad Tidings along with the coordinating die Sweet Scallop Tag Die.  I decided to try watercoloring with my Wink of Stella pen.  After stamping, I simply watercolored where I wanted my shimmer!!!  Love the muted watercolor look with the shimmer!  Note:  I used the Wink of Stella pen over Dye and Pigment ink and it worked on both!!!
 

12.8.13 #1

 
Here is a better angle to see all the shimmer from the Wink of Stella pen:
 
12.8.13 #2  
 
I saw a beautiful Christmas tree recently and it was the color scheme of Turquoise, Olive Green, and Brown.  I used these colors for my little ensemble here:
 
12.8.13 #3  
 
I finished my projects off with some amazing twine from Timeless Twine:  Olive Green and Aqua Delight.
 

 
 
I can't wait to see what tag Tracey has created for us today over on her blog.....Thank you so much Tracey for inviting me!!! xx
 
{Winter Wishes}
Stamps:  Glad Tidings, Wonderful Wishes Remixed (Verve)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  Island Indigo (SU), Fern, French Roast (AMuse)
Dies:  Tiny Sweet Scallop Die Set, Sweet Scallop Tag Die (Verve), Pillow Box Die (PTI)
Twine:  Olive Green, Aqua Delight (Timeless Twine)
Misc:  Pearls, Wink of Stella

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Amy, your little ensemble is gorgeous. I love the color combo!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful tag and pillow box. I love the colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy your tag and pillow box ensemble are just gorgeous! I need to try the watercolouring with my Wink of Stella pens. You have enabled me to get over to Verve! I am so glad that you joined me today as my guest! xoxo

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your sweet tag and pillow box, Amy! Great colors. Love that twine.

Sharon said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous little ensemble. Very inspiring. I think I have this Verve tag--I need to see what else from them I have--you have inspired me to dig deep into my stamping closet! Love the colors you chose, as well.

Kara said...

pretty!!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous tag and packaging, Amy!

Sharron said...

Fabulous ensemble, Amy! Love the non-traditional colors-- so gorgeous!

Happy Dance said...

Simply fabulous colors! Love that twine too. And those pearls are the perfect finishing touch for both. Really great. Bev

Jean Bullock said...

Love those tags. Verve stamps and dies are so cool. You did a great job. I love the colors you chose. Ao well done!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous, Amy! Love your shimmery water colored snowflakes.

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
What is this wink of stella...
I'm sure I need it, right?
Just love that shimmery glitter! :)

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Simply stunning....Love them!! tfs

Related Posts with Thumbnails