Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wplus9 Comfort Zone Challenge!


I had a little time tonight to play along with some challenges out there that I could not pass up.
A comfort zone challenge was right up my alley!  Thanks to Wplus9 for this one as they are celebrating their 4th Birthday with a Comfort Zone Challenge!
Happy Birthday Wishes Wplus9!!!  

I've done a little chalkboard look with some chalkboard paper from DCWV.  Using Wplus9 white ink, this technique was easy!!!  A few dots of white Enamel Accents to the flower centers and it was finished.  Easy Peasy.


Happybirthdayfriend

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{happy birthday FRIEND}
Stamps:  Embroidered Bouquet (Wplus9)
Paper:  White, True Black (PTI), All Chalked Up (DCWV)
Ink:  White (Wplus9)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, White Enamel Accents (Ranger)

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Amy! I love your stamped panel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails