Saturday, June 28, 2014

Thinking of............


Thinking of......ordering the Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit?  Well, I have another card to share using everything from the kit (with the addition of the Life Bubble Vertical 1 die).  

July-2014-Card-Kit

Here are the supplies from the kit for this card:

Washi Tape
Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
Pink Paislee Pen Pal paper
Lipstick Red Inkpad from Simon Says Stamp
Red Cardstock

I wanted that amazing sentiment to be center stage so I stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder onto the polka dot pattern paper in the kit.  

6.28.14

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

mmm. could just be me Amy but the picture isn't available.

Michelle said...

It's not just Rhonda. There's a flickr message that states: "the image or video is currently unavailable."
Bummer!!
I'll check back. :)

Amy Kolling said...

When I get home, I'll re-upload my card!!! Been gone since 6am!!!

Amy Kolling said...

When I get home, I'll re-upload my card!!! Been gone since 6am!!!

3kidmama said...

Thanks Amy, I've got my kit out today, and have been checking in throughout the day- waiting to play along with your card! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet design Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails