Sunday, September 14, 2014

Embossing Paste......


I was just discussing Embossing Paste with my friend, Jen Carter, the other day.  We love the stuff but it's messy and frankly, I don't have time to wait for it to dry!  But for my card today.....this panel was something I had worked on a few months back and decided it needed to finally make its way onto a card.

I used Wendi Vecchi white embossing paste and while it was still wet....sprinkled some white glitter over the top and lightly tapped.  IRL....this looks amazing!  So what I went for here was a more elegant "thanks" card using this "pre-made" embossing paste panel!  My diecut "thanks" is from Whimsy Stamps......LOVE!  To add to the elegance, I spritzed the word thanks with white Color Shine spray by Heidi Swap for a shimmer look and added some pearls.


9.14.14



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{thanks}
Paper:  White, Black, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Die:  Thanks (Whimsy Stamps)
Misc:  Embossing Paste (Wendy Vecchi), Glitter, Foam Adhesive, Color Shine-white (Heidi Swapp), Pearls, Corner Chomper, Stencil (Heidi Swapp)

2 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is lovely Amy! I love the look of embossing paste too but also too impatient to wait for it to dry! :)

Leigh Penner said...

What a brilliant idea to add the glitter! Such a fabulous card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails