Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes


Happy Wednesday!  I'm hoping it's a good one.  A big giganto headache followed me home from work yesterday and so I didn't get any crafty things done last night.  So today, I have a card from last week's Reverse Confetti release that I haven't shared yet.


Snowflakescloseup

I've used the new Let it Snow Confetti Cuts to make a fun shaker card.  I started by diecutting lots of snowflakes and glittered them up.  I adhered them to a white trimmed down panel.  The sentiment and large snowflake were heat embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.  (the snowflake was done several times) 

Snowflakes 

To make my shaker, I diecut a circle from my snowflake panel and added lots of foam dimensionals (double thickness) so that my beads could really "shake" around!  

Snowflakescloseup2 




I'm going to link this up over at Virginia's View Challenge:  All Things Metallic!  



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

12 comments:

Lisa H. said...

stunning!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!!!

Yuki said...

Bummer about the headache.. hope you're feeling better! Your card is beautiful! The glittery white snowflakes on the white cardstock is gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love the tone on tone front panel and love how you filled the shaker!

Marisa said...

Darling :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Amy!

Susi said...

So beautiful - love the platinum on white colour!

Joan Smith said...

What a gorgeous card....you really outdid yourself. Sorry about your headaches...hope you feel well soon!!

Amber Hight said...

This is so so gorgeous Amy!!! I def need to get some of that liquid platinum embossing powder, it's amazing! Love your little bead shaker card!!

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I ordered both the dies and the sentiments because I liked the bright and funky cards that I had seen - but you have shown me how beautiful and elegant they can also be.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! Amy I LOVE this!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! =)

Virginia L. said...

The use of gold is just the prefect touch for this design!! LOVE it, Amy! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails