Friday, March 27, 2015

Peek-a-boo Layout


Happy Friday everyone!  
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I've secretly been **loving** my Copics for coloring.  Now.....I only hope that I can one day make it look as good as some of my coloring idols!!  

In case you missed THIS POST over on the Taylored Expressions blog last week, I shared a card using some adorable little animals, from Somebunny Loves You, that I colored and used a "Peek-a-boo" layout of sorts which was inspired by Laura Bassen's fine work.  :)  While I AM going to share the card here, I won't share all the details as I hope you would check out the Taylored Expressions blog post instead where you can find all the details and "how-to" for my card!

The faces, bunny ears, and that sentiment literally just crack me up!  

Full card

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails