Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pretty Pink Posh "matching game"!


Hi!  I'm here today helping to announce that there are some fabulous things coming up for Pretty Pink Posh and I'm so happy to be a part of them!


Today we are welcoming THREE new designers to the team.  To celebrate, Paulina is having a little "matching" game.  One person who guesses all the correct designers to their cards wins a $50 gift certificate!!

Do you all see which card is mine?  :)


Make sure to stop over at the Pretty Pink Posh blog to get your answers in!!!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!



4 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Congratulations, Amy! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great designs!

Marlou McAlees said...

I'm guessing D is your card, congrats on being on design team :) ♥

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations! I think it's D!

D- said...

Congrats!
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Related Posts with Thumbnails