Wednesday, July 1, 2015

AEI♥U Challenge: Sparkle


SparkleJuly2015#2

Hello!  It's time to welcome another fabulous Avery Elle AEIU challenge!  This time around the challenge theme is all about that SPARKLE!!  Last month we saw gorgeous cards featuring Rainbows so let's see those cards SPARKLE this month......add some sequins or glitter!!!


There are so many things you can do with this challenge......SPARKLE.  I wanted to decorate my cupcake all sparkly but alas.......I used Wink of Stella and in photos, it's SOO hard to capture.  So....do me a favor and imagine it's covered with that wonderful sugary goodness, ok?  ☺  I colored my cupcake with ZIG Clear Color markers after white heat embossing.  My background was done using a stencil from my stash and blending some pigment over the tiny dots.  Kinda like confetti!  My last "sparkle" detail was adding in some GLITTER enamel dots.  (again...hard to capture in the photo)

SparkleJuly2015


You should click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see what my sweet teammates have created to inspire you all!  You’ll also find the InLinkz tool over there to link up YOUR take on the challenge – we’d love to see your beautiful work in our gallery! 

There are two $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates up for grabs for the two best entries, so what do you have to lose?! You have until July 27, 2015 to link up your take on the challenge!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that soft stenciling and the watercolor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails