Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Let's be MERRY!

Snow Much Fun

Welcome back!  It's a busy day here for my blog but I have an adorable gift bag and tag that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog.  


I started by diecutting and assembling my gift box using the Classic Bag Elle-ments.  A few pieces of Scor-Tape is all this box needs to assemble!  What is awesome about this bag die is that it cuts 2 slits on each panel so you can thread ribbon through for an easy bow!

My tag is from the Pocket Tag Elle-ments and was colored with Distress Ink and hills from the Snow Caps Elle-ments were added to create a tiny scene.  My cute penguin is from the Snow Much Fun stamp set which was cut out using the Snow Much Fun dies.  My sentiment was pieced together from Snow Much Fun and the die cut word "Merry" is from the Holly Jolly Elle-ments.

Snow Much Fun2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

So cute!!

Diane Jaquay said...

What an adorable tag!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute little scene on this tag, love it with the dark bag!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so cute! I love the use of black with the holiday colors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails