Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Watercolor striped background


Dreamboat2 

Hello!  I'm sharing a card that's up on the Avery Elle blog today.  

I had so much fun with this card!  I did a little background watercoloring!  I created my own background stripes with watercolor paper, paintbrush, and Distress Ink!  I love how it turned out!  This was my first attempt!  I also watercolored some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and used a wavy die from my stash to cut the "waves".  I layered the waves over my striped background.  The "sun" in the background was also watercolored!

I used the adorable set called Dreamboat and it's coordinating Ellements Dies.  My boat and little people were all Copic colored and a few white accents were added using my white pigment Signo pen.  

Dreamboat

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Those watercolor stripes are fantastic Amy! Love!

bristowmom said...

Such a cute sentiment!

bristowmom said...

Such a cute sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails