Sunday, November 13, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags--Lil' Inker Designs

25 Tags of Christmas

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags featuring Lil' Inker Designs!  I am so happy to represent Lil' Inker Designs on this day for Tracey's event!  Make sure to visit Tracey's blog for all the information about the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
For today's tag, I just had to use my favorite Lil' Inker Designs set from this last release........Rustic Christmas.  This set has matching dies too!  If you missed my black and white chalkboard inspired card using this set from the release countdown, that's ok because today's tag was made with that card in mind!  

White heat embossing on black cardstock is a favorite technique of mine.  These outline images are just perfect for this technique!  I've stamped them on the largest Anytime Tags Dies.  This set has 4 sizes of tags that are just perfect for gift giving!  I finished my tag with the Merry Christmas Border Die.  I've done it in layers for lots of dimension!

25 Tags of Christmas2




Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

9 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Absolutely lovely!!

Mary Holshouser said...

this is darling.
Love the white against the dark background.
thanks for sharing.

NanW said...

Love the bear!

Lindsey said...

Totally inspired by your tag for Tracey's event again today! Absolutely love the use of black for the tag base.

Arianna Barbara said...

Too sweet and cute!!!

Berina RGA said...

This is lovely!! Beautiful white on black stamping!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is super cute Amy.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Cute tag!

Lindsey said...

Super cute! I especially love how you stacked the sentiment. You have made so many tags for Tracey's event, and each and every time they catch my eye in the line-up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails