Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Buffalo plaid and AE

Comfort & Joy

Hello!  I can't seem to get enough of Buffalo plaid lately.......on cards, fashion, and decor!  I wanted to share a card that I have up over on the Avery Elle blog today.
Avery Elle


I used the large sentiment that looks handwritten from Comfort & Joy from Avery Elle and white heat embossed it onto a black circle for a chalkboard effect.  I created my own ornament out of this by attaching a small piece of folded glitter cardstock and threading some burlap twine into a bow.  I've framed my ornament by using the Burst Die which is one of the most amazing dies ever.  I have to hold myself back and not reach for it all the time!  I used foam adhesive for dimension to attach my burst frame.


Comfort & Joy2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, I LOVE THIS!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this Amy!!!!

Lindsey said...

Perfect! Oh, how I love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails