Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas Blessings with SugarPea Designs

Hi everyone!  Have you seen the current weekly Mix It Up Challenge on SugarPea Designs?  While the challenge team has made some fantastic inspiration and you need to go check it out, I thought it would be fun to share my version!  

Nov.17#1

I just couldn't stop looking at the inspiration photo and seeing non-traditional colors in grey and pink.  So with that, my card was started by using the Funky Wreath--All Seasons stamped in grey pigment ink and die cut.  To bring in the gorgeous pink color, I stamped the bow in a pigment ink and die cut.  To fill in my wreath, I simply swiped some of the same pigment ink onto a scrap piece of white cardstock and using a standard hole punch, punched out lots of pink confetti!  I added my confetti as baubles to my wreath!  Lots of Prisma Glitter was added using a glue pen.  

Nov.17#2


With the sketch portion, I took a little liberty with it and went for a larger panel behind the circle portion.  I've used paper from Cedar Lane by Pink Paislee which was a perfect color match to my pink ink!  For my sentiment, I positioned my wreath where I wanted to add it and stamped my sentiment, from Oh Christmas Tree, in versamark and white heat embossed.  To finish, I added my wreath with foam adhesive.  

22





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails