Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Crazy for Christmas with Reverse Confetti Day 2!

Crazy for Christmas-Lil' Gifties 

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas event Day 2!  There will be TONS of inspiration using some of the newest and most trendy products from Reverse Confetti to get you ready for Christmas and gift giving!


Today, I am sharing another way to gift "gift cards" that is a bit more personal!  These are the perfect little gifties for a teacher, coworker, or friend!  

I started off with the Frosted Pillow Boxes and added a band of pattern paper from the Very Merry 6x6 paper pad.  Next, I embellished with lots of Confetti Cuts and twine to attach my Holly Jolly Tag Layer.  

Crazy for Christmas-Lil' Gifties2

**************************************

My second Gift Card Pillow Box was designed to give out at the holidays to someone that you wanted to thank for everything,  This is the time of the year to do just this!  Here I've used the Whole Lotta Thanks stamp set to customize my sentiment that I attached to my 2 Way Stripes Tag Layer.  

Crazy for Christmas-Lil' Gifties3









Make sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for the whole list of those participating for today's Crazy for Christmas share!

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

awesome! love those pillow boxes and pretty details.

~amy~ said...

Perfect altered pillow boxes!

Jill Norwood said...

Sweet pillow boxes! Love the wonderful tags!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Love the pillow boxes!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are both so adorable! Love the traditional red and green with the holly. And the red and turquoise with snowflakes is stunning, too. Great gifts! <3

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a beautiful, special way to present gift cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails