Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Valentines with Avery Elle

Wood You

Hello!  I have a couple of Valentine's to share that can also be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today that use two of the new released sets......Wood You? and Hedgehugs.

These sets are the smaller size, having matching dies, and just darling!  Wood You? features this cute beaver image with a few supporting image like the tree stump here.  I added my own "woodgrain" with a darker Copic marker for some fun!  The chevron panel, from The Everyday Collection Paper Pad, was die cut using the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments.  A few die cut hearts that were colored with Clear Wink of Stella were scattered on my card.  That fun sentiment was stamped onto a die cut Pierced Heart.

Wood You2

***********************************

Hedgehugs

My second card features Hedgehugs and its coordinating Hedgehugs Elle-ments.  I decided to make a shaped card using the Scalloped Banner Elle-ments.  My images were Copic colored and added with foam adhesive for dimension.  A Raspberry Twine bow was tied around the top of the card.

Hedgehugs2


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!


1 comment:

Missy Pink said...

Both are so cute, loving the colours so much and is so sweet. Great work xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails