Wednesday, January 4, 2017

SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #27



Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the new Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  
Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


Since this month's challenge is all about "Anything Goes", I thought I would make a birthday card for my stash.  I've used the Celebrate All the Things and HB2U stamp sets for a colorful card to celebrate! 


Challenge

Here's this month's challenge graphic......easy peasy this month!



1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is adorable Amy. I need to make a couple of birthday cards for my grandson who is turning 3 next week. (One from us and of course, a different one from his great grandmother.) I don't have a candle stamp but I do have balloon stamps. Hmmm, now I need to figure out what to put on the bottom of the card???
Thanks for the "jumping off point"! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails