Tuesday, April 11, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch and Ellen Hutson


CAS(E) this Sketch #216

Hello!  A quick card share for the current CAS(E) this Sketch.  

This was one of the cards I completed while at Stamping Away last weekend.  My friend, Tracey, brought the Oh Frappe by Julie Ebersole set for me to use.  I paired it with the sketch and the Stitched Strip die from My Favorite Things for the background.  

Click HERE to shop!

CAS(E) this Sketch #216 


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Swoon!

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Those coffee rings are the perfect finishing touch! Wonderful take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Love the stitched lines and color combo--perfect take on the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card and you used this set brilliantly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails