Thursday, April 27, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch and Reverse Confetti

CAS(E) this Sketch219

Stopping in tonight to share a quick card for one of my FAVORITE challenges.....CAS(E) this Sketch.  Whenever I am struggling with a card, I look to a sketch challenge.  This challenge is ran by my friend Chrissy......she is beyond talented and super nice!!!  

I've used the adorable Foodie Fun from Reverse Confetti.  I thought making a card using the "You're the coolest" ice cream cone stamp would be perfect for my daughter, Payton.  She's been having a rough time of things lately......5th grade and friends is hard!  I stamped and die cut 2 of the cute ice cream cones and layered it over a white die cut panel done with the Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  A wavy banner of some coordinating polka dot paper was die cut using the banner from Greetings Frame Confetti Cuts.  A few enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs (these are amazing and cheap!) were added to finish.

CAS(E) this Sketch219  #2







Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet!

Missy Pink said...

Such a yummy design ( sorry for the pun) but it's such a sweet and adorable design. Great sentiments!! Hugs x

Michelle said...

This card is the coolest, Amy! :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails