Wednesday, April 12, 2017

comfort & peace

Shine Bright

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Shine Bright.
No one likes to have to send a sympathy card.  Truth be told, I don't make many of them at all.  But when you need one, you need one and most often you don't have time to "make" one.  In comes Shine Bright from Avery Elle.  I created a night sky using Distress Ink for my lighthouse and added a little fence as you would see on the beach.  The sentiment is from With Sympathy also from Avery Elle.  I love the muted colors and is perfect for a sympathy card!

Shine Bright2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Missy Pink said...

Wow!! What stunning design, perfect masculine for the males in your life. The colouring is so beautiful too. Hugs x

Related Posts with Thumbnails