Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Enjoy your day! I am!

Carousel

Hello!  As this post goes up today, I will be loading my car for the retreat I help co-host this weekend!  It's always a lot of work but so much MORE fun!!!  Stay tuned to Instagram for lots of pictures from the weekend!
Soo....I am going to ENJOY MY DAY but first I wanted to share my Avery Elle card for the week.  It uses the adorable Carousel stamps and coordinating Carousel Elle-ments.  I created a fun pastel shaker card using the Burst Elle-ments die......a definite MUST HAVE!!  I added some Pierced Clouds Elle-ments to the bottom to ground my carousel horse image.  This will be perfect for a birthday or anytime card!  And who doesn't love a shaker card?  Sequins all from Pretty Pink Posh

Carousel2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Super pretty and oh so sweet! Have fun at the retreat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails