Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter with Pretty Pink Posh

Easter

Happy Easter!  I have had this card made for a while just waiting to share it today.  Who doesn't love a cute shaker card??  


I knew I had to use this adorable kiddo all dressed up in the bunny costume from Easter Friends!  I colored my images (bunny, basket, and eggs) all with Copics and cut them out with coordinating dies.  I then set work to make my shaker.  

Easter3

After adhering some plaid paper over a white panel, I used a standard circle die to make the shaker opening in the panel.  Using the Scallop Circle Dies, I created a white frame for my shaker.  I saved the purple circle I cut out to be used to layer along with a scrap of white polka dot vellum (this created my background for the shaker).  To fill the shaker, I added the colored/die cut eggs along with seed beads in Lilac, Petunia, and Hydrangea from Pretty Pink Posh.  

I added my images with foam adhesive and a hand cut vellum banner with the sentiment stamped in StazOn black ink.

Easter2

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your holiday with me!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails