Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Homemade with Love with Right at Home

Homemade with Love3 

Welcome to the Homemade with Love week using Right at Home products!
I just returned home from a crafty weekend filled not only with papercrafting but crafting in general.    It's always fun to create handmade gifts with our papercrafting supplies.  

DIY Sticky Notes Holder by Yuki // Homemade with Love Day #3 - rightathomeshop.com/blog

I created a mini burlap banner using mostly Taylored Expressions felt (because it is fantastic quality) and dies from Right at Home.  The banner is nothing fancy but will give some sunshine to a friend of mine who is going through a rough time.  I started by trimming 3 rectangles of burlap.  I didn't back the burlap with anything before working with it as its not going to be handled much once its hung.  


Using dies from the Find the Beauty Die Set, I die cut various blooms and "leaves" from colors of felt.   Once cut, I arranged them on my burlap rectangles how I wanted them.  To attach them to the burlap, I simply stitched them using French Knots and a few stitches on the back side.  I love the simplicity of only using French Knots!  I also die cut the "hello" word die from Find the Beauty Die Set using black felt and used Glossy Accents to adhere to my middle banner.  Once done, I simply attached my three banners to thick twine with mini white clothes pins. 

Homemade with Love6


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails