Thursday, April 27, 2017

Just a note

Just a Note3

Hello!  I've been busy making and sending some Happy Mail.........I have some great crafty friends to thank!  I knew just what I wanted to use to make a few cards!

I have been wanting to make a card like this ever since I got the Special Delivery Accents SugarCut.  I mean, who doesn't love rainbow envelopes?  I have lots of them and just looking at them makes me happy!  So I thought, let's re-create some rainbow envelopes!


Just a Note4


Using the Envelope die, I cut out 8 envelopes in rainbow cardstock colors.  I trimmed each "flap" off with my Tim Holtz guillotine trimmer, glued it back on, and added tiny white hearts to the centers (die cutting 8 white envelopes gave me the white hearts).  While I wanted to use the Stitched Rectangle from Birthday Journal Card, the envelopes didn't quite fit.  So, I trimmed down a white panel and added all my envelopes with foam adhesive.  This panel was layered onto a black scallop layer from Birthday Journal Card, leaving just a small black scallop border.  This ties in with the black sentiment strip that was white heat embossed with "Just a note" from Special Delivery.

supply list







2 comments:

Marsha said...

What a beautiful, creative, cute card. Love this idea and all the great bold colors. One more die I "need".

Missy Pink said...

Stunningly gorgeous design, great fun colours and its so classy too. Hugs x

Related Posts with Thumbnails