Sunday, April 16, 2017

SFYTT with Reverse Confetti

SFYTT 

Happy Easter!!!  I am sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!


Since today is Easter, I thought it only fitting to use the bunny image from More Than Jellybeans as my focal point of the sketch.  I used a retiring Confetti Cut, Tassel, as the grass and as part of the sketch!  I've layered my image onto a die cut Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cut.  To tie the card together, I layered a piece of polka dot paper from True Love onto a piece of Dark Roast Cardstock.

SFYTT2






Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails