Monday, April 10, 2017

SugarPea Designs--Sweet Peek Day 1

Flowers for Mom 

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 14th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


This release is all about Moms, Dads, and School!  Lots to check out this week!

Using the new paper pad called Sugar & Spice, I layered the chevron paper to a top folding notecard.  The pitcher and flowers images, from Flowers for Mom, were stamped in pigment inks from Fresh Ink (wonderful coverage for solid stamps).  I love that the flowers are 2 steps to give some shading!  These were added to a die cut Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle done in a thick vellum to "tone down" the pattern paper.  As a sentiment, I simply added the die cut word "Mom" from Mom Words.  

Flowers for Mom2

supply list





 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Flowers for Mom stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, April 17.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

,

15 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Lovely card.

Katy said...

Love the card, especially the pattern paper! Lovely!

Lindar C said...

I love lilacs and love the font on these dies. Beautiful card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Amy, this is gorgeous! I love the pretty color combination and the lovely arrangement! So pretty!

Sue D said...

Such pretty colors and I like the chevron background.

Serendipidade de Papel said...

Love the color scheme!

McStamper said...

Amy, love your pretty card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very lovely card; love this set & the pretty new papers.

Judie said...

Awesome mother's day card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Such a darling set!!! Love so much your stunning card!!!

Vonmariedesign said...

So pretty!! Beautiful flowers!!

liz said...

What a sweet card. I need to get busy making one for my mom.

M DelValle said...

Wow, so pretty! Love the color combination!

Mary-Anne V said...

Really pretty vase of flowers.

Laura Gribble said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails