Tuesday, April 11, 2017

SugarPea Designs--Sweet Peek Day 2

Terrific Ties

Welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Designs April release!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 4 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 14th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


This release is all about Moms, Dads, and School!  Lots to check out this week!

Today is all about DADS!  

I started my card with a piece of pattern paper from the It's a Celebration paper pad.  Using the colors, I stamped the ties from Terrific Ties and die cut using the Terrific Ties SugarCut.  I added them with foam adhesive onto a die cut Stitched Flag.  I added the stamped sentiment and die cut "Dad", from Dad Words SugarCut, done in navy ink and cardstock.

Terrific Ties2
supply list

 

 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Terrific Ties stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, April 17.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

10 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

Lindar C said...

This is so nice! Love the patterned ties, awesome!!

M DelValle said...

Love the card design and colors!

McStamper said...

Love your fantastic patterned ties. What a great idea.

Vonmariedesign said...

Super cute!! I love all the different ties!!

liz said...

Love the ties all lined up!

Sue D said...

I like the colorful row of ties.

Judie said...

Awesome card! Love the lime and blue colour scheme!

Mary-Anne V said...

These are fun and wonderful ties!

Laura Gribble said...

I love this card and the blues and greens!

Related Posts with Thumbnails