Wednesday, April 12, 2017

SugarPea Designs--Sweet Peek Day 3

SchoolScape
Welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs April release!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 3 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 14th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


This release is all about Moms, Dads, and School!  Lots to check out this week!

The new Schoolscape SugarCut, I die cut several pieces in different colors and paper pieced this adorable school scene.  I added a Zig Zag Stitched Circle frame and layered over a piece of pattern paper from Life is a Carnival.  The sentiment is from another new set this month called Class Act.  

SchoolScape2
*************************************

Class Act
Class Act is a new set that when paired with the new Teacher SugarCut is just adorable!  My image was Copic colored as well as the chalkboard.  I white heat embossed the sentiment and added the Teacher SugarCut die cut with red and white.  Everything was layered over a Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die cut from Countryside Charm paper pad.

Class Act2
supply list



 _________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Class Act stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, April 17.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!


10 comments:

McStamper said...

Love your cards. The school scene is just so cute. Any teacher would love that.

BeverlyBL said...

I love your scene in the circle and with black and white polka dots, it can't be beat.

Lindar C said...

Adorable card! That school bus is so stinkin' cute!!

M DelValle said...

Love these cards!!! So creative!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so cute and I just love this set! My favorite so far!
TFS!

Sue D said...

Great cards. I really like the scene you created on the first one.

Kelli M said...

These are great cards. What a great idea for a stamp set!

Judie said...

I love these school themed sets!! Perfect for mummy crafters!!!

craftymom205 said...

Great cards.

Laura Gribble said...

Adorable cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails