Thursday, April 13, 2017

SugarPea Designs--Sweet Peek Day 4

This Little Piggy 
Welcome to Day 4 of the SugarPea Designs April release!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 2 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 14th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


This release is all about Moms, Dads, and School!  Lots to check out this week!

Today's stamp set feature is really not in the above categories but in the FUN/CUTE category!  This Little Piggy is an adorable pig set with matching dies.  I've adhered a piece of pattern paper from Sugar & Spice to a top folding notecard.  For my focal point, I trimmed down one of the pieces of pattern paper from one of the paper collections that had the ombre look to use as a sky.  I added my piggies (Copic colored)  with foam adhesive and my stamped sentiment (on a banner from Gift Tag Die).  I also included a die cut heart from Heart Journal Card Die.

This Little Piggy2 
supply list

 _____________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the This Little Piggy stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, April 17.



Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

14 comments:

McStamper said...

Love your card. Such adorable piggies and perfect paper design. Thanks for a great idea.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Such an adorable piggy - thanks for sharing:)

Lindar C said...

Ha! your card is adorable! The sentiment makes me laugh, my mom used to say that.

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Amy! Fun design and colors with the sweet piggies.

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable piggies and love striped base.

M DelValle said...

Adorable!! Love the layout and the piggies looking at each other!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! This card is so cute!!! Love these adorable piggies!!!

Margery C said...

Your card is so sweet. I love your Copic coloring of the piggies.

BeverlyBL said...

I like when the designer of the stamp sets make bookend sets. I love the sentiment you chose and the blue stripe paper.

Sue D said...

How cute with the heart and the striped background.

Judie said...

Super cute and awesome inspiration!!

Laura Gribble said...

Such a sweet card!

Brandi R said...

LOVE those lil piggies!!! GREAT card ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails