Saturday, April 1, 2017

Yay!

Stitched Cacti

Hello!  I wanted to share this card I made for my daughter who is on her way this morning to participate in a county wide math contest called SUMDAY.  I'm pretty excited for her as she's worked hard doing the extra studying after hours to get prepared.  She earned her way by scoring high last fall on the qualifying math test.  

I have fallen in love with the Stitched Cacti stamp set from Waffleflower.  I recently bought this stamp set and couldn't wait to use it!  The big sentiments are perfectly paired with the cuteness of the cactus with the smiley face!  I've stamped all my layers using Altenew ink from their color families.  These inks work beautifully with layering stamps and my Misti.

Stitched Cacti2


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails