Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Avery Elle / Flamingo Bells

Hello!  I am here today with a holiday set that is a bit non-traditional but oh so adorable called Flamingo Bells.  Being someone that loves the islands, this set is going on my favorite list!  The tiny flamingos and lights (or bells) are just some of the little finishing touches!

Flamingo Bells

For my background, I've used the Everyday Collection Paper Pad and pieced together a water/sky scene.  My island scene was Copic colored and die cut using the Flamingo Bells Elle-ments.  I added the palm tree scene with foam adhesive as well as the tiny flamingos.  A simple white heat embossed sentiment on a black strip of cardstock was sewn to the left side 

Flamingo Bells2

Supplies:
Everyday Collection Paper Pad


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails